Nestled in the beautiful historic community of Murrayville, Langley Montessori School and Early Learning Centre is a private, non-denominational, independent school that offers comprehensive and enriched primary and elementary programs that aim to educate children for life. As a team of world-class Montessori trained professionals, we are committed to guide each child’s quest to reach his or her social, emotional and academic potential within a diverse, nurturing learning community.
What makes our program so special?
- Personal relationships are at the heart. With low student-teacher ratios, our teachers know each child and understand what he or she needs to achieve their own unique potential.
- Creative structure. Structured lessons presented in an intriguing and diverse way, designed to keep kids interested, active, and engaged. We encourage kids to be creative problem-solvers.
- We teach kids to think in connections. Our curriculum is highly integrated and teamwork is encouraged. Learning things in context makes sense for students!
- We teach responsibility. Kids learn how to partner in their own learning, to take initiative and to not be afraid to take risks.
- Community is important. We encourage students to be good citizens, to respect all people, life and the environment.
- The whole child. Cultivating the whole person, our program builds self-esteem and gives each child the skills, habits and attitude for a lifetime of creative thinking and learning.
- Our method works! Montessori philosophy is over 100 years old. Its effectiveness is supported by current brain research, best educational practices and proven by our students’ results.
Come see for yourself! We welcome you to tour our campus and experience the Langley Montessori difference.